Saturday, January 20, 2007

Free!

I took the morning off from my Aunt's. It feels so nice to not have to run out first thing and take care of her. It allowed me to go out on a Friday night and stay out late without worrying about getting up in the morning. Is this what it used to feel like to not have responsibilities?

NB and I saw some live music last night with our gay male couple friends. The one guy is a really good friend of mine and the other guy has been his boyfriend for about a year. I always liked the boyfriend but recently it has become clear that he's not the guy for my friend. I would never say anything because the last time I spoke up about something like this I wound up losing a friendship. So, I just hope that in time my friend realizes this guy is not the right fit and is walking all over him.

I setup certain goals for today but all I feel like doing is sleeping. We bought an elliptical that needs to be put together and I have homework I have to do. I also have regular work I need to catch up on. I'm getting tired just writing about it...okay, maybe just a short nap...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home